ARIZER Air II Kit
Order within :: for same day dispatch
The Air 2 Vaporizer Kit by Arizer is effective, sleek and completely portable. This kit boasts cutting-edge technology with a powerful heating element and fully isolated air path that guarantees consistent, smooth and tasty flavour.
Building on the Air Kit by Arizer, the Air 2 Kit features improved airflow, better battery life, and full digital control.
ARIZER Air 2 Features
- Custom Session Settings
- Super Fast Warm-Up
- Isolated Airpath & All Glass Vapor Path
- Battery Level Indicator
- Micro-USB Charging
- Precise Digital Temperature Control
- Ceramic Heating Element
- Rechargeable & Inter changeable Battery
- Use While Charging
- 1 x Air II Portable Micro-Heater
- 1 x Air II Battery
- 1 x Air II USB Charger/Power Adapter
- 1 x Air II Glass Aroma Tube (70mm)
- 1 x Air II Tipped Glass Aroma Tube (70mm)
- 1 x Air II Glass Aroma Dish
- 2 x Air II Silicone Stem Caps
- 2 x Air II PVC Travel Tubes w/Cap (70mm Size)
- 1 x Air II PVC Travel Tube w/Cap (Aroma Dish Size)
- 1 x Air II Belt-Clip Carry Case
- 1 x Stainless Steel Stirring Tool
- 4 x Air II Stainless Steel Filter Screens
- 1 x Sample Aromatic Botanicals
- 1 x Air II Owner’s Manual
Vapers that love convenience, performance, and affordability can appreciate what the Arizer II has to offer. It follows the massive success of Arizer Air. It has a sleek design, compact size, and is superbly discrete. It is an excellent on-the-go vaporiser with an impressive open airflow design and powerful performance.
The Arizer Air II is perfect for both newbies and seasoned vapers looking for the ultimate vaping experience.
Arizer Air II Review
As with other Arizer Products, the Arizer II is an immaculately built device offering pristine performance and aesthetic appeal. The Air II comes with several minor improvements that make it better than its predecessor.
The most notable of these is the digital screen and the temperature control. The heating time has also improved by around 20 seconds on a full charge.
The battery life of the Air II is also better, and you can now charge the device via USB. The Air II is compact and slightly larger than most portable vaporisers, but it makes up for this with better performance.
Like the Original Air, the Air II is easy to use, even for beginners. There are only three buttons to control the device, retaining a clean and clutter-free design.
How it Works
For the most part, the Air II works a lot like the original Arizer Air. However, the new digital screen adds a few functions, including precision temperature control which is an upgrade over the five temperature presets seen on the original Air.
The new screen is simple. It relays vital information like the temperature and battery level. The single, multifunction battery has been switched with three buttons. One of the buttons is for turning the device on. You can use the other buttons to adjust the temperature level, selecting between Fahrenheit or Celsius, and you can also adjust the screen brightness.
The heating chamber and vapour pathway haven't changed much. You still pack your herbs the same way by putting the ground material in the stem, then put the stem back in the chamber.
- Temperature flexibility – You have more flexibility with the Air II with full temperature control up to a maximum of 220 degrees and one-degree intervals.
- Vapour quality – The Air II offers even better vapour quality, and the flavour is smooth and accurate. With the improved temperature control, you can select the settings that work best for you. If you have had the opportunity to use the original Air, the vapour quality and flavour extraction performance is similar.