LINX EMBER Extract Vaporizer
LINX EMBER Extract Vaporizer
Introducing Linx Ember, the ultra-convenient, ultra-compact and budget-friendly portable wax vaporiser. Ember is made from high-quality, medical-grade stainless steel free of paint and plastics to bring you a durable yet sophisticated vaporiser.
- Vapour window - An innovative feature incorporated with a recessed coil atomizer that allows you to watch as your extract vaporizes.
- Top airflow - To ensure zero spillage.
- Three temperatures - Simply control how much vapour is produced.
- Medical grade stainless steel shell
- Sesh mode - 12 seconds of continuous heating allowing for group sessions.
- 1x Ember refillable atomizer
- 1x Ember battery
- 1x Ember mouthpiece
- 1x USB charger
- 1x carrying case
Linx's ember extract falls into the category that is pen-like in size. Therefore, they are also referred to as wax pens. Wax vaporizers are made in different styles, which are desktops and portable. Portable wax vaporizers are advisable because they are more mobile compared to desktops. Also, they don't need electricity to work but batteries.
A wax vaporizer uses the conduction heating method to create vapour by using its batteries to heat herbs inhaled as smoke.
Using a wax vaporizer helps to attain maximum satisfaction from the concentrate by the potency and flavour it gives. It is also healthier to use because it avoids burning and prevents toxins from being released. It is different and better than the traditional way of smoking.
How to use a wax vaporizer
- Firstly, the chamber of the wax vaporizer is reached by removing the mouthpiece. Then load the concentrate into the section of the wax vaporizer.
- After loading, set the most suitable temperature for the concentrate and put on the wax vaporizer by pushing the battery down to light the coil/atomizer, which heats the concentrate. Then you can inhale through the mouthpiece.
Things to consider when buying a wax vaporizer
Portability: The portability of your vaporizer is very important, depending on where it is being used. The more portable, the more mobile it will be.
Temperature control: A wax vaporizer must have control over the temperature to avoid overheating, which can cause the release of toxins that are harmful to the lungs or damage the concentrate.
How to keep wax vaporizers
Wax vaporizers are to be kept at room temperature. They should not be exposed to a direct source of light. Allowing the vaporizers to be exposed to heat will cause them to leak and if too cold, it becomes difficult for the liquid within to vaporize.
The position at which they are being stored also matters when storing vaporizers. The best position for storage is storing uprightly and not in a horizontal position. To achieve this, you need a drawer instead of a starch box.
Why there is a system control for the temperature of a wax vaporiser
Some dry herbs and concentrate takes a longer period of time before they are melted. There is need to distinguish and use a suitable temperature depending on the material. Also, temperature usage depends on consumer's satisfaction. Some consumer uses 500F for dry grasses, while some feel 410F is better to give a lighter taste.
It also helps in protecting the hardware. Too high temperature can damage the material, and too low temperature won't work.