Collection: Dabs Kits
There are several methods of taking herbs which include smoking a blunt, vaporising, bongs and dabbing. While most of the methods are quite common, including vaporising, which is currently enjoying a cult-like following, the same can't be said for dabbing.
Dabbing involves taking a concentrated dose of herbs that comes out as oil when extracted from the plant and heating it using a convection method resulting in vapours that create a pure and smooth inhalation.
We sell Rolling Papers, Flavoured Rolling Papers, Rolling Trays, Filter Tips, Smoking Accessories, Vaporizer Accessories, Dabs Kits, Dab Rigs, Vape Cases, Stash Boxes, Grinders, Herb Grinders and much more!
What are Dab Kits?
Dab kits are an easy and economical way to transition into dabbing. Dab kits are bongs designed explicitly for dabbing. The bongs have modifications that allow them to handle concentrates and other dabbing products.
Compared to other products, dabbing kits come with several components that ensure you can start dabbing as soon as you receive your dabbing kit.
Components of a Dabbing Kit
The rig is the most prominent part of the dabbing kit. Dabbing rigs come in various designs and materials depending on what you prefer:
- Glass dab rigs – These are a traditional type of rig. They come in different sizes and shapes ranging from six inches to 12 inches tall. The rigs are usually made of borosilicate glass. At Flawless Vaporizers, you can find varieties made from other types of glass. Glass rigs are perfect when you're a new dabber, they are versatile and sturdy, and they preserve the flavour of your dabbing concentrates.
- Mini rigs – These are smaller versions of rigs designed for dabbers that want portability. They are usually under seven inches tall and made from thick borosilicate glass. Some brands also have silicone mini rigs. Despite their size, the mini rigs deliver quite the hit and they don’t sacrifice the smoothness. This type of rig tends to be more intricate, with more curves in the pipe for cooling. You might also find designs that have additional percolators for extra filtration. Mini rigs offer convenience, variety and portability.
- Silicone dab rigs – These are the most convenient rigs and the most affordable. They can work with glass and quartz accessories. Some designs can be broken down for easy cleaning and packing not to mention that these rigs are nearly indestructible. For dabbers looking for a durable, easy to clean, versatile and portable dab rig, silicone options are the way to go.
- Recycler dabs – These are the smoothest way to smoke dabs. Recyclers have a unique design that allows them to recycle the smoke through the percolator and the tubes several times before it reaches. The result is an ultra-smooth inhale. Most recycler dab rigs are over eight inches tall with beautiful designs that are amazing to watch in action.
- This type of rig is often expensive and best suited for the more experienced dabbers looking for a premium experience that only this type of dab rig can offer.
- E- rigs – Finally, there are e-rigs. These are the most portable and also some of the easiest to use. They will easily fit in your pocket and are easy to take apart for cleaning. E-rigs allow for superior temperature control, allowing you to change the temperature down to a degree. E-rigs are convenient, easy and fast to set up and there’s no mess involved.
The dab kit also comes with the nail. It’s an important part of the dab rig that sits above the bowl. When heated, this part vaporises the concentrate. In most dab kits, this part will come with the vapour slide.
There are other types of herb products that you can dab as well. These include:
- Wax – This is a sticky substance that is often handled with a dabber. Most herb waxes have a lower level of CBD and THC concentrates but are just as fun and effective to dab.
- Crumble – Crumble has the consistency of ground wax. It has higher levels of THC than wax.
- Shatter – Shatter is extremely brittle, which is where it gets its name. It is a highly refined and highly potent product perfect for dabbers requiring the highest amounts of THC and CBD to satisfy their needs.
- THC Butter – It's also possible to dab THC butter, although it has a peanut butter consistency. It is made from melting shatter into a past.
- Oils – These are THC or herb concentrates.
You can check out our extensive range of dabbing products for your preferred option.